Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Italiano Carnival


Pretty much the "Carnival" is a Parade. But here everyone that comes to watch dresses up in costumes like it is Halloween and everyone throws confetti and the crowd does silly string (which I never thought I wouldn't like. But believe it or not.... I HATE IT. it gets color on everything besides being sticky. oh well they liked it) It took the boys a little bit to like the confetti. Jiovan was going crazy trying to get it all of (which) was nearly IMPOSSIBLE to get out of their curly hair.) I was picking pieces of silly string out of Victors hair for like 3 days. It was interesting to watch and the boys just loved it. One of the floats were men dressed up as "the girls of playboy" aka The girls next door. I thought it was nasty yet funny.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: