Tuesday, March 23, 2010

You don't always get what you expect....

Miscarried in October.
Should be having a baby this month.
Seeing a lot of friends posts on their recent delivery.
It's a little depressing...

BUT....

We Went to the Doctor today.
We knew we had a baby in there.
We knew we were about 17 weeks along.
We didn't know if everything was okay...
and we CERTAINLY didn't know there were 2 babies.

After the last miscarriage I had pretty much made up my mind that our family was complete the way it was.
Sometimes you get the unexpected.

Happy but still processing.




8 comments:

Shari, Matt & Family said...

I am so so VERY happy for you! What a blessing =)

Torgersons said...

Oh my gosh!! YAY. That's exciting. Probably a little overwhelming at this point, but exciting. Keep us all posted for sure. Good luck with it all!

Heather Stott said...

oh yay! yay!! yay!!! So excited for you! totally jeleous! and SOOO excited for you! congrats!! and yes you better keep the updates coming!!

Karamea said...

babies?! two of them! that's so exciting!! you guys have the cutest kids so i can't wait to see these two! so happy for you guys!

The Whitlocks ❤ said...

I am so happy for you my friend, It was meant to be and I can't wait to see you!!,
Love Angela

Manda Lynn said...

you have such a beautiful family nikki, be proud of yourself, you and victor did good! i love you, i'm glad you blog on all your adventures cuz i miss you and your curly haired boys.

Lewyville said...

WHAT!!!!!! WOW! That is some great news:)

janece said...

Nikki, it's Janece Gardner...I'm so thrilled for you. Twins are the best!! Garrett was 22 months when Jordan and Megan were born, I thought I'd go crazy but lived through it...wishing you all the best!