Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Counting down...

I feel like I'm just a big clock.... counting down to everything. . .

4 days until Vic's big game. *If they win they are the Spain league champions!!! I am so excited for this game... if they lose then play again Sunday. If they lose Sunday than they will travel back to Almeria and play one more game.*

2 weeks until I head back to St. George. * Can't wait to be around family again. Warm Weather. Playing in water. Going to the grocery store and knowing what everything is. Speaking English. Going to lunch. Preparing for babies. Looking (and hopefully finding) a house. Going to a Dr. that actually knows something.

2 1/2 weeks until Vic and I will have been married 5 years. *A ton has happened in those 5 years. Can't wait to see what the next 5 are like*

15 weeks until the babies are "full term". *Which is only 37 weeks for twins.*

So many things in the near future to look forward to. 1 thing I am NOT looking forward to... the season here ending resulting in Vic's summer traveling. Between the National team's practices and Tournaments and him traveling to coach camps he doesn't spend much of the summer at home. Though it always makes me grateful to have him around.

On another note I'm feeling 100 times better. We got my lab results back and my Iron was a little more than 1/2 what it should be. Got some Iron and am feeling MUCH better. Still feeling the effects of pregnancy but not near as bad as it has been.

I really hate making posts with no pictures but my dear camera decided to take it's last picture. I'm sad to see it go. Hopefully we can get another one soon.

Maybe this week I should focus on living in the NOW. Not looking at what is to come. Enjoy the great weather we have been having. Enjoy the time with my 2 boys before they become 4 boys.

For Jiovan's actually birthday Vic took the boys out and they had some trampolines set up in the street and they jumped on them for a while. Then they came home and we took them to play at Camelot. It is a place here that is just a big play area. We had cake and ice cream and had him open some presents. He is still excited to have his birthday party at aunt crystals ("with lots of balloons.")

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Hi there. I noticed you follow our twin blog - Southern Utah Twin Moms and wondered if you'd like to contribute??

Email me at idispatch4911 at gmail .com and I'll send you an invite.

I'd love to get to know you!