Monday, November 24, 2008

HUBBY TAG...



1. Where did you meet? At guy's birthday party in Provo. (we were going to hang out with "the hot Mexicans"... note: NONE were from Mexico)
(this is in November 2005..the month after we started dating)

2. How long did you date? we dated for...7 months


3. How long have you you been married? 3 years and 6months! ( so much has happened in so little time...seems like FOREVER, a good forever!)

4. Favorite Feature? His height...possibly tied with his hiney.



5. What is your favorite quality of his? He puts up with me and all my madness... What a champ! (he is always smiling! I get people ask me ALL the time if he ever gets upset. very rare!)


6. Does he have a nickname for you? "Mami" or other normal pet names... He never calls me by name. I like that.


7. What is his favorite color? I would say Blue...Red....or Black? It's been a long time since I (remember) asking.



8. What is his favorite food? Here: Funeral Potatoes, and chicken chulapas Republica Dominicana: I think everything Mona (his mom) makes.... PLANTAINS AND CHEESE!


9. What is his favorite sport? Volleyball I suppose. He like Basketball too.


10. When and Where was your first kiss? Out side my door (Alta Apartments in Provo) ....I suppose in September sometime.


11. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Go to movies...we see LOTS of movies!


12. Do you have any children? YES! the joys of our life! Jiovan 2 1/2 Corbin 1 year 4 months.


13. Does he have a hidden talent? He is a fantastic dancer... especially compared to me:)


14. How old is he? 29!!!


15. Who said, "I love you first?" He did... I think. It was mutual.


16. What is his favorite type of music? Latin music and hip hop / R & B.


17. What do you admire most about him? This is a hard one... I love everything about him! I love how he stays calm in the most stressful times. He always puts things into perspective for me. He is a hard worker. An amazing companion and even more amazing Dad. He helps a TON with the boys (even though I'm always nagging at him to do more) He has amazing patience! I love life with him!

18. Do you think he will read this? Sure...maybe not read but I know he looks at the blog.

I tag (changing in to wifey tag) MR Orrin Lemon and MR Ben Hulet and.....Its up to you Karlee and Seph tell them I say they HAVE to!

No comments: