Thursday, September 16, 2010

New neighbors

Avery and Ayden with Xavier (left) and Andre (Right)
snakes, snails, and puppy dog tails. That's what little boys are made of.
McCoy Tayton Draygen Ayden Corbin Jiovan Briggs. (I was watching my sister's boys and of course Ayden was over playing as well)
My brother and his wife just moved in two houses down... I have LOVED it. My amazing brother and sister in-law? maybe not so much.
They are such great help and never say no. They watch my kids when they're sleeping so i don't have to wake them up to take them, when someone has a dr. appointment either me or the babies, and last but not least if I plain ol don't want to take them somewhere with me.

It has also been great because Their kids come down to my house all the time. Jiovan and Corbin LOVE playing with them and cry every time they have to (or want to) go home. They are also lots of help with the babies. They are a bit older (8 and 9) so they are a little more trustworthy with the twins.

THANK YOU JOSH AND KRISTIN FOR ALL YOUR HELP


1 comment:

Kristin Macfarlane said...

We love you soooooooooo much Nikki! We love living by you as well. We are happy to help! Love you and your boys tons!