Monday, July 7, 2008

saying goodbye / Michelle's Birthday


So before I left I was sure to say goodbye to as many people as I could. Since I did not have a lot of time to get packed and gone before I left. Michelle came down to see me before we left and there are some pics of us swimming at my pool. Then we all had this crazy idea of taking all 10 grand kids (since they are NEVER all together) and get their pics taken. Hard enough to get 2 done let alone 10. But it went pretty well. then we gave them a sucker (or two) to keep them quiet! While Michelle was getting pictures of her kids the other 8 sat in the benches they had there for props. the other picture is Jiovan playing Peek-a-boo with Corbin and he was loving it. Later that day Jiovan discovered some scissors. Yes that was the result. Better his shirt than his hair, I guess. Then I had a night out with the girls (yes, kids in tow) we just went to the promenade and chatted and got a shake. I brought the kids from their beds so they are in their PJ's. Then it was Michelle's B-day so we got together at my Grandpa's and had a BBQ the kids all played and the adults just chatted. There is a Pic of me and my siblings and one of Mom holding Corbin, and then my Dad just chillin. and Prest stopped by! It was so good to see everybody and have the fam together!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Karamea said...

hope you are liking it over there! i wish i was close to the beach again!!!

anywho want to send me copies of those pics!? :)
kpuriri@gmail.com

Stephanie said...

You're gone, again, and I haven't seen you or the boys in ages. I hate this crazy life we (you) live. But, I'm so happy for your new adventure.

Our Blog said...

I posted a comment down below (by the crazy debit card people experience), but I had to post another to say that you have the most georgeous family! I love checking out your blog! It's one of the funnest ones I've seen! You make me laugh!

Brandon, Camille & Milo said...

You family has gotten so big!I can't even imagine getting my whole family to get pictures taken. Goood luck with everything!

Torgersons said...

Yay! I'm so happy you have a blog! I found Michelle's blog but I couldn't find yours, so I'm glad you found me! It looks like you guys are doing awesome, and your little guys are so ridiculously cute.

Michelle said...

way cute pics! Thanks again for the trip to SG. I will miss you guys....especially those little kiddos.